Markham Boot Camp Trainer Reveals 17 of my favourite ways to burn fat with food
Hey there….hope are you doing awesome and kicking some booty towards your fitness goals
I really appreciate you reading my posts day and day out. If you are reading this right now you are definitely serious about shedding the fat and getting in shape. I know the information you learn here will add years to your life and have your body looking fantastic.
Now before you jump into the post, I wanna tell you about something real quick that’s been under raps until now…
Next week I’m releasing your very own Rapid Fat Loss Meal Planning System … it’s got some super cool new features…
* 7 Day Individualized Meal plans made for you and no one else– Get rid of the frustration that comes with figuring out how to lose weight. Based on the information you provide us, the meal plans are individualized to you and no one else.
* Simple “Done For You” Recipes – Stop eating the same thing every day. You’ll get quick and easy to make recipes that are low in calories but high in taste. All of these recipes were designed to help you rapidly lose fat and push you towards your fitness goals.
* Weekly “Done For You Grocery” Lists – put your grocery shopping on auto-pilot starting today with weekly grocery lists emailed to you…you’ll have more time to spend with loved ones and less time wondering what to buy at the grocery, no more wasted money buying the wrong foods that end up going bad in your fridge and no more buying processed foods that will make you fatter and hungrier after eating.
* Unlimited Email Coaching from me and my weight loss nutritionist Christina– If you need guidance or that quick kick in the butt we will be there every step of the way.
* 33 Nutrition Resource Articles that will give you the knowledge you need to start eating the right way, NOW
So…… if you’re interested in burning off a ton of fat and looking great for the summer… keep your eye out on your email inbox over this next week or so … the program will open in about a week and then I’m closing the doors on it after 50 new members join… and I guarantee you those slots will go fast.
Whether you are getting fit for a wedding or want to show off that body in a swimsuit in the summer follow these 17 ways to burn fat with food.
1. Eat 5-6 times a day.
2. Eat every 2-3 hours.
3. Only have carbs after your workout. Preferably only in your post workout shake.
4. Make sure your meals are high in fiber to feel fuller longer.
5. Drink at least half your body weight (of ounces) in water. Ok you got me. This ain’t a food. But it’s just as important. You can lose more weight and get leaner if you drink more water.
6. Keep your portion sizes down to lose weight. Carbs should be the size of your palm. Meat portion the size of a deck of cards and have as many vegetables as you want.
8. Write in a food journal. This is important as you need to know how you react to foods and what times of the day you need to improve on. If you are trying to get lean or lose weight it is a MUST DO.
9. Keep yourself surrounded by people who are dedicated to the same goal as you are.
10. Stay away from the crabs in your life. This may be someone close to you so beware. I’ll let wikipedia explain:
“It describes a desperate lust to pull other people down, denigrating them rather than letting them get ahead or pursue their dreams. It is an unwillingness to allow someone to get out of dire or bad life situations, often being foiled by friends and family members who keep sucking them back in. This trait can strike at several levels of life, like in office environments, particularly on promotion. It is a reflection of the famous saying “we all like to see our friends get ahead, but not too far ahead.”
These are the people who try to crush your goals when you tell them what you want to accomplish. They secretly try to get you to “cheat” on your diet/exercise plan. And if all else fails they will just talk smack behind your back.
Definitely stay away from these people like the plague.
11. Sugar is the enemy of fat loss. Almost every time you consume sugars it will literally put a stop to your fat loss. If this is a problem for you make a small change such as not eating sugars at night. If you have been eating right for a full week then you can allow yourself to have a cheat meal with a desert. It will actually help speed the fat loss process. But ONLY if your eating right 90% of the time.
12. When exercising DO NOT overcompensate by eating more and taking in more calories. You are just killing the workout and possibly setting yourself back.
13. Find out if your body is “Carb Resistant” meaning if you eat carbs…do you get fatter? If you do then you are carb resistant. Find this out by writing in your food journal.
14. Always have a weekly grocery list and a weekly eating plan when you go into the supermarket. This will enable you to stop buying things you don’t need and also helps you stay away from CRAP
15. Stay away from processed foods like the plague. Why would you eat foods that are made by a MACHINE. Which leads me to wonder why in the hell “Weight Loss” companies like Jenny Craig make people spend more than $300 on their processed garbage food when all it does is make people fatter? Mind boggling. Okay rant over.
16. Try The Meat and Nuts Breakfast for increased mental clarity and leanness.
17. Always have defined goals and a good organized game plan every single week in terms of grocery lists, weekly meal plans individualized to your needs.
There ya go, 17 of my favorite ways to burn fat with food.
In the comment section below, let me know a few of YOUR favorite ways to burn fat with food…